The Keylite Loft Ladder is designed to ensure simple, fast installation.
With pre-installed Flick-Fit brackets, allowing installation from below the loft, and with a unique detachable ladder which enables one-person installation, the Keylite Loft Ladder is designed to make your life easier.
- Flick-Fit installation – Pre-installed brackets for installation from below
- Continuous seal around trapdoor reduces heat loss
- Pre-fitted handrail as standard
- White 36mm thick insulated trapdoor, with U-Value of 1.1w/(m2.K) as standard
- Unique detachable ladder – enables one person to install
- Recessed locking system
- Slip resistant treads
- Dovetail joints on all treads
- Scratch resistant protective feet
Dovetail joints on all treads
Scratch resistant protective feet
Unique detachable ladder enables one person installation
Flick-Fit Installation with pre-installed brackets from insallation below
The new Keylite Fire Resistant Loft Ladder
A Loft ladder with a 30 minute fire rating, ideal for meeting specific building regulations.
For further details contact the Keylite Technical Team.
Loft Ladder Fitting Instructions
3 Segment Ladder
4 Segment Ladder
|Keylite Product Code||KYL01||KYL02||KYL03||KYL04||KYL05||KYL06||KYL07||KYL08||KYL09|
|Ceiling opening dimension (mm)||550m x 1000||550m x 1200||550m x 1200||600m x 1000||600m x 1200||600m x 1200||700m x 1000||700m x 1200||700m x 1200|
|Frame external Dimension (mm)||530m x 940||530m x 1140||530m x 1140||580m x 940||580m x 1140||580m x 1140||680m x 940||680m x 1140||680m x 1140|
|Number of ladder sections||4||3||4||4||3||4||4||3||4|